SALT … SUTHERLAND..SNOW
- Depart from Travel-ibiki in Hartenbos Waterfront at a time to be confirmed.
- Experience the natural beauty of De Rust and the Meiringspoort.
- Enjoy a cup of coffee in the quaint village of Prince Albert at the foot of the Swartberg Mountains.
- Meet “The Ghost” in the Lord Milner Hotel in Matjiesfontein.
- Relive forgotten days at the Railway Museum.
- Explore the town of Matjiesfontein on the Red Tour Bus.
- In Sutherland, make yourself at home in an ‘olde worlde’ guest house.
- Relax and explore the town on foot at your own pace and leisure.
- Enjoy an authentic Karoo Breakfast.
- Depart for SALT for a guided tour of approximately 1 hour.
- The afternoon can be spent at our own pace and leisure. Enjoy lunch (at own cost) and explore the Louw House and magnificent Stone Church.
- Highlight of the tour will be the Private Star Gazing Tour under the vast unpolluted skies to commence at 19h00 to 21h00 (remember to bring warm clothing)
- Another authentic and traditional Karoo Breakfast.
- Depart for lunch in Prince Albert (for own cost)
- Head back to Hartenbos.
- R2 500 p/p
PLEASE NOTE: Prices subject to change